Saturday, February 16, 2013

Waiting

I am waiting to hear back from Antarctic Logistics & Expeditions. I have so many questions. Mostly I need to figure out what kind of trip is possible. If it possible to have a support vehicle, and if so what kind. If not what other options are available. And then of course what the cost will be. I need a lot of information so I can finish up my Kickstarter project and start working on the funding. I sent in the Experience Inquiry Form a couple of days ago. Other than the acknowledgment that they received it I haven't heard anything back. I know I am being impatient, but hey I'm excited and want to move forward on the project.

Meanwhile back at the shop, it seems that Spring is here. I now have a lot of work to do at the bike shop, so I guess I won't have as much time to day dream about freezing in the antarctic.

No comments:

Post a Comment