Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What are you thinking?!


OK, I've got a plan for a new adventure. I'm not quite ready to make it public yet, but I can't contain myself so I have to say something without really saying anything. No big deal though, because I doubt anyone is reading this blog since I haven't been posting anything to it for a long time.

I'm really excited about my project, but when I talk to people about it the conversation goes something like this:

 Me: "I have this great" and I bore him with my plan.
Person who doesn't really want to hear me babel about the idea: "That just sound miserable."
Me: "From everything I read it IS!"
Person: "Being miserable for two months? Why would you do it?"
"Because.... ah.... think how cool it would be! I could be the first! I would be in Wikipedia!"
"Look, I can add you to wikipedia right now if you would like."
"I could be in the Guinness Book of World Records!"
"Yeah, if you don't die first."
"but, but, it would be so awesome!"

So do I really have what it takes to do this? I think yes! There is a company that helps with the logistics of this kind of project. I am in contact with them to see how to turn the dream to a real plan. After I get that figured out then I can publicly release what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment