Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bonneville Shoreline

People ask what I'm doing to train for the South Pole Epic. Well, I usually go for a bike ride as soon as it is light enough to see. This morning I took a few customers up Corner Canyon in Draper. This is a bit of a difficult time of year for mountain biking. Most of the trails are muddy and it hasn't gotten cold enough at night to freeze them solid. I don't like damaging trails so I don't ride muddy trails.


I have to finish rides in time to open the bike store so with the daylight saving time change I don't have a lot of time to ride in the morning. As the trails get dryer, and the sun comes up earlier I'll be able to go for longer rides.

Today's ride wasn't strenuous enough to call it a training ride, but it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment