Monday, April 22, 2013

Training Ride

Well, I finally canceled the Monday Spinning classes for the rest of the year. This frees me up to be able to go for longer rides on Monday mornings.

So far the biking I have been doing is mostly just my usual biking except that I am using the fat bike for a lot of rides that normally I would use my road bike or mountain bike. I ride my bike most every day, which keeps me in good enough condition that I can do an 14 hour bike ride without doing any training first.

Anyway, since I woke up at 3am to go riding this morning I think today's ride counts as training. I rode 5 hours and 45 miles on the fat bike this morning. Yeah, not really fast, but that wasn't what I was after. I just wanted to have a fun ride that would last for about 5 hours. Most of it was on the road, but it did include some nice mountain biking trails.

Well, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment