Monday, November 25, 2013

Cross training

It looks like they might get a resupply flight in tomorrow. But then the weather looks bad again for Wednesday. So Thursday is now looking like the earliest chance to fly down to Antarctica.

I walked up the beach for a few hours today. I now have walk as far as I can go in a day north and as far as I can go in a day south. Tomorrow I'll either catch a boat to the isla Magdalena or see how far was I can walk. It makes for good cross training. Some have suggested I rent a bike, but well I haven't, I just walk around all day. 

2 comments:

  1. Downey thinks you should buy one of the Treks for $289,800. That would fit into you budget, right? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is the cheap bike! But actually when you convert to US dollars the prices seem to be just a bit higher than in the USA.

    ReplyDelete