Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Put Down Your Stupid Phone and Drive!

I rarely drive a car anymore. I usually ride my bike to get where I need to go. When I do go somewhere in a car, my son, daughter, or wife is usually doing the driving.

This morning I went shopping for some last minute items and used the car, and I have to say, "Put down your stupid phone and drive!" People using their phones for talking, texting, browsing the web, or whatever else they are doing when they should be driving are worse than drunk drivers.

You may think you are better than everyone else and you can drive and use your phone at the same time, but you are WRONG. Whatever you are doing with your phone is not more important than someone's life. Quit using your phone while driving before you kill someone.

1 comment:

  1. I am genuinely delighted to glance at this web site posts which contains tons
    of helpful data, thanks for providing such statistics.

    My blog post :: Instagram Blackberry

    ReplyDelete